Here in Biloxi, we enjoy a gorgeous climate year-round. But there’s a price we pay for those temperate, mild winters, and that is summers which can get ridiculously hot and humid. Of course, those long, hot days are perfect for sunbathing on the beach or for fishing or speed boating, but they aren’t so great if you’re stuck at home and your air conditioner isn’t working. In fact, when that’s the case, they can be downright miserable!
Air Conditioning Contractor in Biloxi, MS
Gulf Coast Heating and Cooling is here to help! We can fix a variety of heating and cooling problems in your HVAC system. Our Biloxi air conditioning repair services include:
• Diagnosing and repairing a broken or malfunctioning outside fan.
• Fixing faulty wiring.
• Locating and repairing refrigerant leaks and repairing the damage that these leaks can cause, such as frozen coils.
• Fixing faulty thermostats.
• Investigating and troubleshooting problems with your AC’s power source.
• Maintenance tune-ups to keep your HVAC unit running strong. The occasional tune-up can make a huge difference over the long-term, lengthening the lifetime of your HVAC unit and reducing the number of expensive repairs that you need in the future.
AC Repair Service in Biloxi
These are just some of our most common repair jobs. No matter what kind of work you need done on your system, we can assure you that we will provide you with swift, affordable, quality service. We know what a hassle it can be to be without air conditioning, so we offer fast AC repair emergency services throughout the hottest months of the year. We want you to get back to feeling cool and comfortable as quickly as possible. So what are you waiting for? Give us a call today to schedule your appointment!