Living in Gulfport, MS, we get to enjoy hot summers and mild, temperate winters. Thankfully the temperatures here don’t usually dip much below 60 degrees Fahrenheit most winters, which makes for very comfortable living. Still, 60 degrees can get pretty chilly! And during intense winter storms, it can sometimes get colder. And that’s why you are going to want to make sure that the HVAC unit in your home or business is functioning at its best year-round.
As Heating contractors in Gulfport, here is what we can do to keep your heat up and running throughout the winter:
• Repairing broken thermostats or replacing them.
• Resolving issues with air circulation relating to belts, bearings, and fan motors. These problems can cause your heater to run too hot or too cool.
• Cleaning clogged filters which can disrupt airflow and cause inconsistent output.
• Fixing problems with your ignition control or heating pilot system which may cause your heater to cut in and out. We’ll get your heater back to performing reliably and putting out consistent heat.
• Performing routine maintenance on your HVAC unit so that it continues to perform optimally now and in the future. This is how you extend the lifetime of your heater and prevent expensive future repair work!
Gulf Coast Heating and Cooling has extensive experience repairing a variety of HVAC systems in your area. No matter what kind of repair or maintenance work you need, we pledge you the best in terms of quality, speed of service, and affordability. We even offer fast emergency heating repair services during the winter months. We never want you to have to go a day without heat in your home or business. Ready to make an appointment? Give us a call today to schedule your HVAC repair in Gulfport! Serving the following Gulfport zip codes 39501, 39502, 39503, 39505, 39506, 39507.